Find and apply for your perfect role by browsing our opportunities here.
Apprenticeships powered by IHG® Academy
The IHG Academy Apprenticeship programme is designed for people who are committed to pursuing a career in hospitality, but would like to earn while they learn. An apprenticeship offers you the chance to learn on-the-job and earn a salary while you continue your studies.
You'll get hands-on exposure to the business of hospitality, world-class training from top professionals in the field, and incredible opportunities to put into practice what you're learning in the classroom. You'll gain a formal, nationally-recognised qualification which demonstrates your skill and experience, as well as a world of career possibilities at IHG and beyond.
Work, learn and qualify with the IHG Apprenticeship Programme
What's in it for me
- You're given operational training within the hotel establishment, but keep having theoretical classes a few days every week at the Vocational School.
- Structured learning curriculum to help you in your journey.
- The opportunity to benefit from IHG's partnership with Harvard ManageMentor® to help build your leadership capabilities.
- A rewarding and inspiring experience which helps you grow.
- The perfect environment to help you develop both technical and personal skills.
- Powerful insights into your strengths and how to use them to grow a career that's right for you.
- At the end of your apprenticeship, you may be offered a full-time position within the establishment or be considered in another hotel of the group.
- A welcoming, supportive environment with genuine recognition for people who make great contributions
- Interaction with senior leaders that invest in you to help you to fulfil your true potential
- Multi-cultural work-place with daily interactions with colleagues and guests from around the world.
- Potential for opportunities to work in locations around the world.
- Possibility to apply and be considered for a position within IHG worldwide.