Pre Opening Sales Manager - Hotel Indigo Tokyo Shibuya
Hotel Brand: Hotel Indigo
Hotel: Tokyo Shibuya (HNDSH), 2-25-12 Dogenzaka
Job number: 102967
We’re always looking for new ways to raise the bar. So we’re searching for a Sales Manager with a track record of driving sales and smashing targets to help us fill our iconic new hotel.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Managing daily sales activities to deliver to your full potential
● Hitting all personal sales goals to help us maximise profitability
● Implementing sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage sales
● Producing data for monthly reports to monitor performance
● Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients and outside contacts
What We need from you:
● Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in marketing or related field
● Two or more years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales setting
● Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends required
● Must Japanese and business level English
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.